First Time Applicants
You Must Apply in Person If:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport; or
- You are under age 16; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged; or
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago; or
- Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
Visit http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/apply.html to apply for a new passport.
|Expedited at Agency||5 business days*|
*Based on need; restrictions apply
This information is courtesy of https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html